- Festival on the Wall is for an event for lovely, respectful people who are attending purposely for good time! Any anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate eviction from the festival, without readmission or a ticket refund. Don’t say we didn’t warn you, please behave!
- Festival on the Wall reserves the right to deny entry.
- There will be no access to the festival site, for non-camping ticket holders each evening after 9pm.
- Non-Camping and Day Ticket holders can leave site and re-enter at their pleasure. On exiting you will be issued with a ‘pass-out’ band, ensuring you can re-enter. This DOES NOT apply for camping guests who can not exit the site, unless they do not plan to return until the next day.
- All guests can return to their cars if necessary, but will be searched on re-entry.
- Festival on the Wall reserves the right to change the line-up, without notification.
- Alcohol can be brought into the main arena from the campsite, although no glass is permitted.
- All glass is banned from the festival site. Please don’t forget that we are using land from a working farm. If you are bringing glass bottles to site, please make sure you decant into plastic, before you enter the site. We cannot risk the safety of the animals that will be using the land after us.
- Food that has not been purchased on site, can not be taken into the main arena.
- Please help keep our festival tidy. It is so important to us, that our site remains unharmed.
- We offer a strict challenge 25 policy, if you cannot provide relevant ID you may be asked to leave and retrieve it. ID accepted is Valid, in date passport/ MOD card/ Photographic driving licence or provisional license/ A proof of age standard scheme card, showing the pass hologram.
- If you lose anything on site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make all efforts to reunite you with your lost items. If we have not been contacted about items, or if they have not been collected, all items will be donated to charity.
- All tents left on site, will be donated to charity.
- Under 13’s must wear a Tyvek wristband with your contact details written on. We will supply these on your entrance to the festival.
- Please note, although we are a family friendly event, some late night areas of the Festival are not suitable for children and they will not be permitted access after a certain time.
- Although we do our best to monitor, some performers may use content that could be deemed offensive.
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
- Adult and Student Tickets can only be used by persons age 18 or over.
- Teen (age 13-17) Tickets can only be purchased by persons over the age of 30.
- Child (12 & under) Tickets can only be purchased by persons over the age of 21.
- By purchasing a Child (age 12 & under) Ticket or a Teen (age 13-17) Ticket ou are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the teen or child for whom you are purchasing.
- Child ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any Child Ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
- Nominated guardians must be over the age of 21 to accompany a Child (age 12 & under) and to comply with the other rules regarding entry.
- Child Ticket holders are not allowed in the arena or campsites unaccompanied at any time.
- Student Tickets are for full-time students only. Valid NUS or ISIC ID, or in date University or College card, is required at the box office. No other student ID accepted.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable.
- No unaccompanied under 16’s will be allowed on site.
- We can not grant admission without a valid ticket, so please do not lose it!
- Campervans and motorhomes are allowed, in the designated camping area. You can purchase a campervan/motorhome ticket from the information tab.
- There will be a designated area in each camp site where you can use portable BBQ’s, or start small fires.
- No additional tents are allowed in the Glampsite.
- Please do not climb anything that looks climeable! We can assure you, that whatever it is, it is not intended to be used as a climbing frame!
- Loud music can cause harm to your hearing; you can collect ear plugs from all welfare points across the festival site. We recommend hearing protection for all young children.
- Drugs and ‘legal highs’ are not permitted on site, under any circumstances. You will be thoroughly searched on entry to the Festival. Those suspected to be carrying or under the influence of drugs will be evicted and you may be arrested. You will not be readmitted to the festival.
- Other banned items include weapons, or potential weapons/ knives/ metal cutlery/ sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns/ gas canisters above 5kg/ aerosols over 250ml/ glass and any glass bottles/ drones/ fireworks/ pyrotechnics/ flares. Chemicals are permitted only in the campervan/ caravan field.
- Large sound systems are not permitted and will be confiscated on your arrival to the festival. Small speakers are fine, but please be respectful to your neighbours and fellow festival guests.
- Strobe lighting/ lasers/ smoke machines may be used on site.
- By purchasing a ticket you are giving consent to use of your actual or simulated likeness through photo/ video or other, for use in marketing, advertising or exhibition throughout the world.
- No animals are permitted on site, other than assistance dogs. We must be informed prior to the event, if you are bringing an assistance dog.
- Any goods on site using unauthorised use of the logo, will be confiscated.
- No trading is allowed inside the event, without prior consent. Anyone doing so will be evicted.
- Any tickets purchased from touts or any unauthorised sources will be made invalid.